and FREE Swivel Coupler*
*In stock and ready to ship in 3 to 5 business days*
Questions? Please Call 1-864-501-4559
Trailers shown in these videos are used for example/demonstration only. The video above features our 18 cuft. XL model. See specifications in this ad for details regarding the actual trailer you will receive.
Our LUMINA XL is a pull behind motorcycle cargo trailer designed with diamond tread plate and sleek black aluminum sides. This trailer boasts 18 spacious cubic feet of storage allowing two people to easily pack enough luggage for a full three-weeks of traveling. The trailer looks great behind your Harley, Goldwing, Can Am Spyder or any motorbike, trike or cycle.
We constructed Lumina XL’s chassis from aluminum and suspended it with a torsion axle to keep it light weight and smooth towing. Weighing in at only 190lb, this mini trailer is so feather light that you will almost forget that you’re towing anything at all. Perhaps you’ve heard this rumor: steel chassis are preferred to aluminum ones because aluminum is vulnerable to stress fractures. Really? The chassis on GM’s high performance Corvette Stingray is aluminum. How’s that for stress management?
What do the Lumina, Corvette Stingray, and NASA have in common? Click Here to Read More
FREE Swivel Coupler
Leaning into a turn is a necessary (and fun) part of riding a motorcycle. Sadly, when towing a trailer, traditional couplers do not allow the appreciable lean needed in a turn, which can cause flipping, binding, or jack-knifing. To help avoid these potentially deadly situations, industry insiders (Read Article Here) strongly advise the use of a swivel coupler, and we agree. Unfortunately, swivel couplers can cost$149 or more. We understand that price may be a concern, but trailering without one risks your well-being, the well-being of your passenger, and that of others on the road. We believe this so strongly that we are giving you a FREE swivel coupler with your purchase of a Lumina XL. It is our gift of peace of mind. Do not expect to find an offer like this if you buy a trailer elsewhere, DO expect to purchase a swivel coupler separately and DO expect to pay more. Why pay more for peace of mind, when you can get it for free at The USA Trailer Store.
Trike and Can-Am Spyder owners, you can trade the swivel coupler for a FREE trailer cover!
- All-Aluminum Cargo Box
- Aluminum Frame Tongue & Chassis- 30 lbs lighter than other trailers on the market
- Aluminum Powder Coated Tongue Stand
- Aluminum Powder Coated Chassis
- Welded Aluminum Construction
- Chrome coupler – Designed for durability, the coupler is corrosion resistant & ideal for use in all environments.
- Designed with an Overlapping Lid – This feature keeps water from inside the trailer & ensures dry luggage during travel.
- LED Bumper Lights
- Polished Aluminum Double sided luggage rack with tie down points….rated for 200 lb
- Chrome center caps and lug nuts
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Rounded Aluminum Fenders
- Carpeted interior
- Chrome paddle style lock and key entry with 2 keys
- Paperwork ready to register in all 50 states
- 4-Pin Flat Connector
- Some Assembly Required
- 18 Cubic Feet
- 5-star brushed aluminum wheel
- 5.30×12 inch 6-ply tires.
- EZ grease zerk fittings
- Box dimensions – 57 3/4 long, 28 wide, 18 deep
- Overall dimensions – 95 1/2″ L x 47″ W
- Coupler size – 1 7/8″
- 11 lb tongue weight
- 600 lb Independent Torsion Axles
- 500 lb carry capacity
- 190 lb empty weight – The lightest aluminum trailer on the market
5-Year Limited Warranty
Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Our freight carrier will deliver your trailer directly to your home *. This is a service not often offered by some carriers who, in contrast, may only deliver to a freight terminal many miles away then require you to drive there to pick up your shipment. Getting to one of these terminals can require a lot of time and gas. It can be a real hassle, but with our curbside delivery, your trailer will be shipped directly to your home free of charge*. (*some restrictions apply, please view our “shipping information” page for more details.)